Monday, August 23, 2004

CAVNET and Crime Victims With Disabilities

Put The Expertise of CAVNET To Work For You

In addition to addressing violence against women, CAVNET has also sought to bring together expertise and information on crime victims with disabilities. Our online library has a comprehensive collection of materials on victimization of people with disabilities, as well as material on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).

Experts and advocates participating in CAVNET include practitioners specializing in crime victims with disabilities, as well as disability rights advocates, and they are available for consultation with other members.

Please visit www.cavnet.org and apply for membership today.

2 Comments:

Blogger cash advance san diego4df said...

Great blog.  I just like the site and I will get a
visit again! In my spare time I usually try and look
for blogs just as neat as yours.
I know that you love my work so, look up my cash advance nassau blog.

February 3, 2006 at 7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baigmaappedia xaikalitag hargairty [url=http://usillumaror.com]iziananatt[/url] Nesishdarse http://gussannghor.com affomePen

June 14, 2013 at 7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home