Thursday, June 17, 2004

Profile of a CAVNET Member: Sarah Deer

Sarah is a Native American attorney with the Tribal Law and Policy Institute and a former staff attorney of the Office on Violence Against Women at the United States Department of Justice. The Tribal Law and Policy Institute is a Native American owned and operated non-profit corporation organized to design and deliver education, research, training, and technical assistance programs which promote the enhancement of justice in Indian country and the health, well-being, and culture of Native peoples. Sarah is a citizen of the Mvskoke (Creek) Nation of Oklahoma.

Sarah is a member of CAVNET's Advisory Board, and co-moderates CAVNET's listservs, including CAVNET-IW (Indigenous Women), a CAVNET listserv addressing violence in indigenous communities, including Native American tribes.

2 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
Please discover my san diego domestic violence lawyer blog.

December 15, 2005 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger lightly-toasted said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
If your look to uncover information, please visit my cash advance detroit blog

January 18, 2006 at 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home